Celebrating something special with your pup? Are they allergic to certain foods or have special dietary needs? Or do you just want to do something special to show your pup how much you love them?
I will work with you & completely personalize a gift box of LBLtreats based on your pups favorite things ❤️ I previously used beach 🏝 dinosaur 🦕 unicorn 🦄 moon 🌙 stars ⭐️ butterfly 🦋 flower 🌼 themes & more!
Choose from 3 irresistible flavors - Each packed with healthy, nutrient-rich ingredients: Cheddar Bacon, Chicken Pot Pie or Peanut Butter Pumpkin.
I can also ship gifts directly to the special pup 💌 including a handwritten card with a note from you. Just let me know in the notes.
* LBLtreats are handcrafted and made to order - processing times will vary. I take extra time working with you to ensure you are 100% happy with your custom order! *
Custom LBLtreats are:
* All-natural with no added sugar, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
* Made from locally sourced, simple ingredients.
* Handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality and freshness.
* Baked locally 🇱🇷 in a certified commercial kitchen, with the highest safety standards.
Custom Treats Gift Box
- All-natural and healthy.
- Made from locally sourced, wholesome ingredients.
- Handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality and freshness.
- Baked locally 🇱🇷 in a certified commercial kitchen.
Cheddar Bacon: Organic oats, cheddar, organic bacon and organic eggs.
Peanut Butter Pumpkin: Organic oats, organic peanut butter, pumpkin and organic eggs.
Chicken Pot Pie: Organic oats, organic chicken breast, carrots, peas and organic eggs.
How are they healthy?
- Organic gluten-free oats are full of antioxidants, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals - All of which play an important role in maintaining or improving health. It's also easily digestible for pups with food sensitivities.
- Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A, potassium, dietary fiber and are low in calories and fat.
- Human-grade organic chicken breast is a great source of protein, Omega 6 fatty acids (good for the skin and coat), essential amino acids and glucosamine for healthy bones.
- Organic eggs are packed with protein, rich in many essential amino acids, Vitamins A and B12.
- Freshly ground, organic peanut butter is a good source of protein, heart healthy fats, niacin, Vitamins B6 and E.
- Peas are high in essential nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins A, B, C, and K and are a good source of protein and dietary fiber.
- Pumpkin is low in calories, rich in antioxidants, dietary fiber, Vitamin A and potassium.
- Sharp cheddar is a great source of protein, calcium, essential fatty acids, Vitamins A and B-complex.
- Organic bacon (nitrate-free and low sodium) provides a protein boost for energy.