Celebrate the day you brought your precious pup home with LBLtreats made especially for them 💝. Our Gotcha Day box is the perfect gift & we have 3 sizes to choose from:
- Gotcha Day box with 6 treats (Happy Gotcha Day, Gotcha forever, hat, & 3 personalized with your pups' name and age/gotcha year).
- Add 2 treats with your pup's face and/or breed for $5 (allow for additional processing time if the breed needs to be designed).
- Add 3-5 treats personalized/designed based on your pups' favorite things for $15.
LBLtreats are baked from scratch, handmade from only 5 or less simple, all-natural ingredients. Fun designs are baked directly into each treat, so there's no added sugar or anything artificial.
Your pup’s treats will look as good as they taste, with no preservatives, additives, or fillers 🚫
For gifts, I can ship directly 💌 including a handwritten card with a note from you. Just let me know in the notes.
* LBLtreats are individually cut and stamped by hand to order - processing times can vary *
* Cheddar Bacon: Organic oats, cheddar, organic bacon and organic eggs.
* Peanut Butter Pumpkin: Organic oats, organic peanut butter, pumpkin and organic eggs.
* Pumpkin Banana Bread: Organic oats, pumpkin, organic bananas, organic apples and cinnamon.
- Organic gluten-free oats are full of antioxidants, dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and is easily digestible for pups with food sensitivities.
- Organic eggs are packed with protein, rich in many essential amino acids, Vitamins A and B12.
- Sharp cheddar with protein, calcium, essential fatty acids, Vitamins A and B-complex.
- Organic bacon (free of nitrates and low sodium) provides a protein boost for energy.
- Freshly ground, organic peanut butter is a good source of protein, heart healthy fats, niacin, Vitamins B6 and E.
- Pumpkin is low in calories, rich in antioxidants, dietary fiber, Vitamin A and potassium.
- Organic bananas are packed with potassium, dietary fiber, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6 to promote healthy bone growth.
- Organic apples are an excellent source of antioxidants, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and fiber, which help relieve allergies, improve gut health and freshen a dog's breath.
- Cinnamon is rich in cancer-fighting antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.